Whether it’s coaching soccer, doing the driving to dance or gymnastics, or spending hours out in the backyard playing catch, dads can have a huge impact on their kids’ activity. Celebrate the fathers in your life by letting them know how much you appreciate the amazing role models they are and everything they do to keep their kids moving.
To honour all the great dads out there this Father’s Day, here are our favourite dad-inspired posts:
- On those days it’s difficult to be a dad, remember the amazing things
- Steve Nash’s dad on kids in sport
- Get dads and kids playing together with this printable Father’s Day coupon book
- Dads, here is a parenting resource especially for you
- 10 fun ways to spend an active day with Dad
- 7 ways dads influence their active kids
- Superheroes in disguise: Athletes’ moving tributes to their fathers
Want to share a story about a great dad? Tell us in the comments below or on our Facebook page.