As the year draws to a close, and we look back on 2016, something pretty interesting becomes clear: The most popular tips all have to do with getting kids outside.
Letting kids play outside both in unstructured and structured activities is an important part of helping them to develop their physical literacy and being in nature has countless benefits for everyone from infants to adult.
In case you missed any the most popular tips from the past year, check out the list below:
- 15 signs of physically literate child
- Running: How to teach kids to sprint correctly
- 6 benefits of outdoor napping for babies
- 7 kid-friendly games to play on trail walks and nature hikes
- How to give kids outdoor independence
Did you spend more time outside with your kids this year? If not, this may be a perfect resolution for 2017.