This is a presentation delivered by Active for Life editor-in-chief Richard Monette to organizations committed to the healthy development of children, including Ever Active Schools in Alberta, Be Active Kids in North Carolina, and the Southwest Physical Activity Promoters Network in the Chatham-Kent region of Ontario.
In part 1, he answers three questions:
- What is Physical Literacy?
- Why is Physical Literacy vital for kids today?
- How can AfL help you be more confident in promoting PL?
In part 2, Richard addresses three topics:
- Physical literacy
- Engaging the front line (parents and educators)
- Resources for parents and professionals