Our Canadian athletes are participating in every event in South Korea, with the Canadian women’s bobsleigh team qualifying three sleds for the first time ever.
Gracenote, which conducts market research, predicts Canada will collect 33 medals in PyeongChang: 7 gold, 12 silver, and 14 bronze.
Back in the fall, Active for Life got the opportunity to crash a B2ten athlete offsite in Mt. Tremblant, Quebec. We hung out with the athletes, played frisbee with them, and those who weren’t training participated in filming some great physical literacy videos.
In the coming weeks, we’ll be profiling the athletes that we got to know in Tremblant:
Winter Olympic Games in PyeongChang
Feb 9 to Feb 25, 2018
We know you’ll be just as inspired by them as we were and will cheer extra hard as you watch them represent Canada in PyeongChang!
Go Canada go!
Get the most out of experiencing the Winter Olympic sports with your kids
- Experience Olympic curling with your kids
- Experience Olympic figure skating with your kids
- Experience Olympic ice hockey with your kids
- Experience Olympic mogul skiing
- Experience Olympic skeleton with your kids
- Experience Olympic snowboarding with your kids
- Experience Olympic speed skating with your kids