An active lifestyle is always a smart investment, but when it comes to paying league fees and buying necessary equipment, it can sometimes strain the wallet.
Sarah Kaufman from Manilla Blog [As of 2017-07-05, the blog is defunct. Editor] recently posted a list of helpful suggestions for living a budget-friendly active lifestyle. You’d probably be surprised to learn how easily you can increase your child’s physical activity without increasing your budget. Kaufman’s list includes the following suggestions:
- Make moving part of your routine.
- Make exercise your bonding time.
- Take control of “screen time.”
- Start an active playgroup.
- Take advantage of every season.