Fill the Water Bucket
- Outdoor space without tripping hazards.
- Two large buckets, two small buckets, and two large cups.
- Fill two large buckets with water and place them on the ground at one end of your play space.
- Place two empty smaller buckets 5-10 metres from the large water buckets.
- Give your child a large plastic cup or mug to scoop the water and carry it to the small bucket.
- Race your child to see who can be the first to fill their small water bucket using their cup.
This activity develops balance
- Skill: Balance
- 10 minutes
- Suggested age 5-8 years