Throw and Catch – Wheeling
- Gymnasium or outdoor space with hard ground surface, soft balls of different sizes.
- Child in a wheelchair throws and catches back and forth with another child or adult.
- Start 2 metres apart and then move farther apart when more challenge is desired.
- If you want to make catching easier, try using lighter, softer, and bigger balls.
- For extra challenge, try to throw and catch while moving.
This activity develops throwing and catching skills together with core strength
- Skill: Catch, Throw, Wheel
- 5 minutes
- Suggested age 5-12 years