Warm pasta salad
- ½ box small shaped pasta, such as rigatoni, fussili or bowtie
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 container cherry tomatoes, halved
- Fresh basil to taste, finely chopped
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook pasta according to directions on box. Drain and set aside. Reserve ½ cup of the cooking water.
- In a sauté pan, heat oil and garlic until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes and sauté until tomatoes breakdown.
- Remove garlic and season with salt to taste.
- Add in the reserved cooking water, pasta, basil and cheese. Serve.
- Makes 2-4 servings.