Share AfL materials free of charge
Active for Life’s purpose is to spread the message about the importance of physical literacy to as many people as possible. Because of this, we are happy to share original articles and original visual resources from our website free of charge.
Please note that AfL original visual resources are identified with an AfL logo and DO NOT INCLUDE article photos.
As well, changes to articles or visual resources are not permitted without express written consent from the Active for Life editors.
Conditions to reprint, republish, reuse
Organizations wishing to use content from the Active for Life website must agree to:
- Inform us in advance which article(s) will be used and in what format (online, in print, newsletter, etc.) before they are posted or published.
- Retain the original article’s byline (e.g., By Jim Grove).
- Keep all links active within the body of the article or visual resources if applicable.
- Insert this credit line at the end of the article or below visual resources:
- Active for Life is a national initiative created to help parents raise physically literate children. At activeforlife.com, parents, educators, and coaches will find fun activities, engaging articles, and free resources to get kids active, healthy, and happy.
- Insert the Active for Life logo somewhere on the article or visual resource page. If possible, have the logo link back to our website. To ensure you are using the correct version of the logo, please download the logo file directly from our website, not from a Google image search or other sources.
- Agree to remove AfL’s content and/or visual resources from your site immediately if requested by us.
- Add our name or logo to the “Supporters” or “Partners” page on your website, if there is such a page.
Content is non-exclusive
Organizations that use our content recognize that they do not have exclusive use of our articles. That is, our articles may also appear on other organizations’ websites, e-newsletters, printed resources, etc.
Contact our editorial team if you have any questions.