Active for Life (AfL) is a privately funded, not-for-profit initiative that empowers parents and educators to get children physically active, especially in the early years.
Because of this, we are happy for you to share our original articles and original visual resources to help more parents and educators, provided you follow these 6 steps:
- ALL individuals and organizations must first secure permission from the Active for Life editors to republish any article or original visual resource.
- Once you’ve received permission, insert the following sentence at the bottom of the article or below the visual resource: This article/resource is the sole property of Active for Life and is republished with permission. As well, hyperlink this line to the original article or resource page on AfL.
- Do not make changes to articles or original visual resources without express written consent from the Active for Life editors. This includes keeping links within the article as is.
- Retain the original article’s byline (e.g., By Jim Grove).
- Agree to remove AfL’s content and/or visual resources from your site immediately if requested by us.
- Do not reproduce stock photography found on our site.
If you want to go one step further to support Active for Life, we would greatly appreciate if you:
- Share the first paragraph of the article and include a “Read more” link that takes the reader to the original article on the AfL website.
- Insert the Active for Life logo somewhere on the newsletter or visual resource page. If possible, have the logo link back to our website. To ensure you are using the correct version of the logo, please download the logo file directly from our website, not from a Google image search or other sources.
Please contact our editorial team if you have any questions.