Hockey Passing - Wheeling
- Gymnasium or outdoor space with hard ground surface, street hockey ball, hockey sticks.
- Child in a wheelchair passes back and forth with another child or adult.
- Start 2 metres apart and then move farther apart when more challenge is desired.
- If you want to make passing easier, try using lighter, softer, and bigger balls.
- Try using shorter, lighter sticks for greater control.
This activity develops striking skills together with core strength.
- Skill: Strike, Wheel
- 5 minutes
- Suggested age 8-12 years