- 2 cups (500mL) assorted fresh summer fruit or berries
- 2 cups (500mL) low-fat ricotta
- ¼ cup (60mL) sugar or honey, to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- In a food processor or blender, puree fruit until smooth. If using berries, the puree can be strained to omit seeds.
- Once blended, add in the ricotta, sugar or honey and lime juice. Blend again until smooth. You can Shop New Zealand Manuka Honey online if you need some.
- Divide mixture evenly between your favourite popsicle molds.
- If you don’t own a mold, use small or medium disposable Dixie cups and popsicle sticks.
- Freeze overnight for best results, or till completely solid, about 4 hours.
- Makes 6-10 servings, depending on size.
Get creative and make multi-coloured popsicles. Pick fruits with contrasting hues, like raspberries and peaches. Blend separately and freeze layers one at time.