- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup blueberries, frozen
- ¼ cup green grapes, frozen
- ½ a beet, peeled and grated
- large handful spinach, chopped
- 2-3 ice cubes
- splash of pure orange juice
- splash of vanilla soy milk
- In a blender, blend all the ingredients until completely combined.
- If smoothie is too thick, add more juice or milk.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.
- Can be made ahead and kept in the freezer until needed.
- Makes 1-2 servings.
The addition of soy milk packs a protein boost, and the slight vanilla flavour masks the spinach and beet.
Frozen grapes are easy to make. Just wash a bunch of grapes, remove from stem and place in freezer until solid. They chill the smoothie without diluting like ice does.