If you or your kids are feeling too intimidated by freezing temperatures to get outside this winter, watching these intrepid children might be just what you need to change your mind. Four students in Banff show us how to bundle up and hit the slopes for good, old-fashioned winter fun in this motivational video by Take Me Outside Canada.
If you need more ideas for how to have fun this winter, here are some of our favourite ways to get active when it’s icy outside:
- We made a winter bucket list so all you have to do is make a plan to have some winter fun
- Try our Winter Break Bingo (it doesn’t have to be winter break to play!)
- 7 winter outdoor play ideas for school-aged kids
- 7 tips for embracing winter in Canada
- 6 fun outdoor winter activities for toddlers
- Budget-friendly winter activities to do as a family
- Connect kids with winter on the five senses walk
And don’t forget to dress for the weather!