Drew Mitchell from Canadian Sport for Life has conducted two webinars for Active for Life in which he’s shared his comprehensive knowledge of the physical literacy sector.
- Brief overview of physical literacy
- Physical Literacy National Strategy – new initiative – early outcomes
- Physical Literacy Delivery and Promotion at the national, provincial and regional level
- Community Engagement examples from across Canada
- Opportunities – RBC Learn to Play grants
- Increasing Awareness & Knowledge
Below, you can listen to the audio recorded during the one-hour sessions and you can see the slides Drew put together. There are slight variations between the two seminars.
January 12, 2016
November 26, 2015