Parents of girls, it’s time to ask ourselves some serious questions:
- Am I doing everything I can to encourage my daughter to move?
- Do I give my daughter the same opportunities I give my son?
- Am I exposing my daughter to a variety of activities and sports?
- Am I letting my daughter be adventurous, play outside, and get dirty?
- Am I playing with my daughter and introducing her to movement skills?
If you answered yes to three or more of the above, good for you! Your daughter is on the path to physical literacy.
If you need more guidance, support, or information about raising active girls please check out our curated collection of articles.